Groupon and the like offer a variety of deals, but fail to cater explicitly to those who relish good eats. Gourmands can skip the site sifting and head straight to getta!Table: the only Facebook deal program just for restaurant offers.
Media Quick Facts
getta!Table provides a unique proposition for restaurants including:First Facebook restaurant offers platform launches in Boston, Chicago and Denver.
- First Facebook restaurant offers platform launches November 28, 2012 in Boston, Chicago and Denver.
- Turnkey solution integrated with a complete restaurant guest-management system powered by ProfitStreams.
- Dynamic console that enables restaurants to run new offers whenever they want to fill seats in off peak time and to shift patrons from peak to off-peak times.
- getta!Table technology that installs easily on a restaurant’s Facebook page and enables consumers to buy offers directly from the restaurant’s Facebook page thereby keeping consumer loyalty.
getta!Table provides a unique proposition for consumers including:
- The getta!Table fan page that allows consumers to see all the offers available.
- The getta!Table blog that helps consumers find and share experiences about restaurants.
- An easy way to tell their friends about great offers and great restaurants.
- All without ever leaving the safety and convenience of Facebook.